Showing 13–23 of 23 results
- Vacuum environment greatly lowered the liquid’s boiling point which needs to be driven away; therefore the vacuum dry method can be applied into heat sensitivity material.
- For the samples which can't be dried easily, such as powder or other pellet form sample, using vacuum dry method may effectively reduce drying time.
- Various complex structures of machinery ministry or other porous sample process use vacuum dry method after washing will not leave any residue
- Safety guarantee: whether under vacuum or inertia condition, the possibility of oxide explodes when is heated will completely be eliminated.
- Compared with the normal drying method depended on air circulation, powder samples will not be blown or moved away by air.