Intermittent Experimental Coater Coating Machine
Intermittent experimental coater coating machine is a three-roll transfer coating equipment, which can be used for continuous and intermittent coating, and is convenient to apply to the equipment for surface coating process on various substrates. Especially used in the lithium-ion battery industry, the equipment is designed to be convenient for researchers to use, and to meet the requirements of coating accuracy and consistency, which is no different from production. The drying effect is excellent. It is lithium-ion batteries, super capacitors, nickel batteries, and others. Ideal for secondary battery development and small trials.
1. Can switch freely to realize continuous and intermittent coating.
2. The substrate tension is controlled, the belt is stable, and the deviation correction device is equipped.
3. Hot-air drying oven, upper and lower double-sided blowing, high-quality drying effect.
4. Three-roll transfer coating, with a wider coating window.
5. Comma squeegee measurement, with precision adjustment mechanism, to obtain high coating accuracy.
6. PLC control, touch screen operation, convenient and easy to use.
7. Optional solvent recovery processing device.
|Coating method||Intermittent coating, continuous coating|
|Width of guide roller||330mm|
|Coating precision||Better than ± 3um (± 5um at edges)|
|Coating thickness||Depending on the size, 40 ～ 200um|
|Thickness adjustable||Manual free adjustment|
|Tension control||Max60N (adjustable)|
|Dial indicator display accuracy||1µm|
|Drying temperature||Room temperature ～120℃ adjustable|
|Drying unit||Standard hot air drying|