Pfeiffer Vacuum HiScroll 12 Scroll Pump Std, Inlet KF25, WITH Pressure Sensor, 100-240 VAC, P/N PD S20 010
Pfeiffer Vacuum HiScroll 12 Overview:
The Pfeiffer HiScroll 12 is from the newest generation of completely oil free, dry scroll pumps. The HiScroll pumps have IPM (Interior Permanent Magnet) synchronus motors that achieve greater efficiency of up to 15% compared to conventional drive pumps. This translates to lower temperatures at maximum performance through reduced heat generation and minimal cooling requirements. The HiScroll 12 is ideal for compact systems and environments where cooling efficiency is important.
The Pfeiffer Vacuum HiScroll 12 features adaptive cooling control to ensure optimal cooling in various operating conditions. This system is also able to reduce noise emissions by throttling the pump when full performance of the HiScroll is not required. An integrated pressure sensor (optional, please see HiScroll 12 with Integrated Sensor PD S20 010) enables intelligent speed control and performance monitoring. HiScroll Intelligent control also allows the HiScroll12 to set and hold specific pressures by using automatic regulation of the pumping speed. By not constantly running the pump at full speed, wear is reduced. This allows you to extend your maintenance intervals over time.
The Pfeiffer HiScroll series is able to easily connect with other Pfeiffer products such as their turbo pumps, display control units, and other external systems via the RS-485 or ProfiNet interface.
Pfeiffer HiScroll12 Characteristics:
Pfeiffer Hi Scroll 12 Features:
- Increased drive efficiency compared to previous dry scroll pumps.
- Completely dry and oil-free operation.
- Low noise emissions, minimal vibration, and compact design.
- Integrated safety valve and hermetically sealed pump system for safe operation.
- Easily interfaces with other intelligent products via RS-485 and ProfiNet.
- Low cost of operation due to high quality components and long maintenance intervals.
Pfeiffer HiScroll12 Dimensions: