Electron beam. physics. Electron beam, stream of electrons (as from a betatron) generated by heat (thermionic emission), bombardment of charged atoms or particles (secondary electron emission), or strong electric fields (field emission).
Showing all 1 result
- Touch-screen ,easy operation.
- Temperature controlled heating system is digital displayed, max working temperature is 200℃.
- Timer is digital displayed; the heating time can be set freely.
- Coating speed can be regulated at a range of 0~200mm/s.
- Vacuum aluminum plate used to place and take off the substrate quickly.
- Stroke can be regulated by touch screen at a range of 10~250mm.
- Coating thickness can be regulated, the accuracy is 0.01mm.
- Nice appearance, solid geometry design makes well- formed shape.
- Application :Battery lab;Battery research;Lithium ion battery lab;Material research;Trial-production and so on.