Electrode coatings should provide gas shielding for the arc, easy striking and arc stability, a protective slag, good weld shape, and most important of all a gas shield consuming the surrounding oxygen and protecting the molten weld metal.
Showing all 4 results
- Adjustable Film Applicator - This unique wet film applicator features micrometer heads for knife blade adjustment.
- The operator sets the blade clearance by adjusting the micrometers. This is excellent tool to make quality film for material research laboratories to make ceramic tape casting, battery electrodes, and various coating at lower cost. Stainless steel knife blade with precision ground edge.
- 180 mm standard width.
- Built in slurry guiding plate to make film coating at easy.
- Make wet film thickness between 0 - 5000 microns.
- Micrometer head's controllable accuracy is 10 microns.
- Slurry Capacity: 72 ml.