Acrylic Glove Box
Glove Box Regeneration Steps
1) Regeneration gas: a mixture of hydrogen and inert gas (hydrogen accounts for 5% -10%)
2) Quantity: 40L gas cylinder 10Mpa
3) Regenerative gas pressure: 0.05Mpa (the gas consumption per half hour in the state of 0.05Mpa is that the cylinder pressure drops by 1.5Mpa. If it exceeds 1.5Mpa, the pressure of the pressure regulator’s schedule will be reduced, if it is less than 1.5Mpa, then Increase the pressure of the pressure regulator schedule)
4) Process: 3 hours heating-3 hours heating and ventilation-3 hours vacuuming-1 hour pumping-10 hours cooling
① Connect the regeneration gas (check the pipeline for leaks after connection: after connecting, open the main valve of the pressure reducing valve to the maximum, open the auxiliary meter to 0.1Mpa, turn off the main valve, wait 15 minutes, if the pressure of the auxiliary meter remains at 0.1 Mpa remains unchanged, indicating no air leakage);
②Set the pressure of the auxiliary gauge of the pressure reducing valve to 0.1Mpa (the pressure during ventilation is about 0.06-0.08MPa);
③ Close the cycle and analyzer;
④Turn on the vacuum pump;
⑤ Start regeneration;
⑥ The new program ends at 20h (clean before cleaning, water and oxygen index <200ppm).
6) Note: Do not cut off the power and gas during the regeneration process (especially the first 6 hours)! Some pressure reducing valves are not allowed, and the pressure needs to be adjusted appropriately to ensure continuous ventilation for 3 hours!
7) Observation: whether the regeneration gas flowmeter shows about 20L / min, otherwise adjust the pressure of the pressure reducing valve.
Showing all 3 results