We are involved in the manufacture and development of solenoid valves for closing / opening and for the flow control of gaseous and liquid media. We supply a wide range of solenoids = solenoid valves:
– Connection sizes from 1/8″ to 3″ (up to a maximum 6″ – DN150, upon request)
– Pressure ratings of 0 to 50 bar
– Voltages of 230 VAC, 24 VAC, 12 VAC, 24 VDC, 12 VDC
– High reliability – 20,000 hours of continuous operation.
We supply 2 basic types, according to the design of the valve:
1) Direct acting solenoid valves – an orifice (through hole) is opened directly by the valve’s core coil. They are generally suitable for lower flow rates (up to max. 12 mm diameter and low pressure slots, or to 4 mm and higher pressure)
2) Diaphragm valves – the main orifice is opened by the stroke of the diaphragm, which can be controlled in several ways:
a) Indirectly controlled valves – i.e. controlled by the difference in pressure between the inlet and the outlet – which is usually 0.3 to 1 bar depending on the type of valve. The pressure difference across the diaphragm is achieved by a by-pass, which is controlled by a small control / outlet slot, on which there is a small directly controlled valve (see point 1 above)
The advantage of such valves is that they have a relatively small coil with low power consumption and do not measurably heat up.
The disadvantage is that they cannot be used for low pressures as low pressure systems cannot generate a pressure differential / pressure loss proportional to flow.
b) “Pseudo” direct acting valves – the diaphragm and coil core are connected flexibly via a spring, which pulls the coil and thereby the diaphragm when voltage is applied. The diaphragm is raised at low pressure and opens the passage. At higher pressure only the outlet slot on the diaphragm will open, leading to a change in pressure above and below the diaphragm. This pressure difference pushes against the surface of the diaphragm and opens the valve / lifts the diaphragm.
The advantage of such valves is that they are able to operate reliably at low (or even zero) pressure.
A minor drawback is that you have to take into account higher wattage coils (and higher operating temperatures). If you are unable to find the product you need in the range we offer, we also produce tailor-made valves for long-term orders of 100 pieces or more.
Showing all 1 result