Fittings and Flanges
Introduction of Welding Process of Metal Bellows And Flange
1. Metal bellows is also called stainless steel bellows, which is widely used in vacuum industry, solar energy industry, microelectronics industry, semiconductor industry, heat exchanger, linkage shaft and sensors.
2. The metal bellows are generally welded with the standard vacuum flange KF series, ISO series, CF series, which is used for the soft connection between the equipment and the equipment, which is convenient for installation and disassembly.
3. The metal bellows need to be flattened first, then welded with the VP on the flange, polished, and leaked.
4. The metal bellows and KF vacuum flange are welded into KF metal bellows, which are connected with KF vacuum clamp and center bracket.
5. The metal bellows and ISO vacuum flange are welded into ISO metal bellows, and connected with a caliper and a center bracket.
6. Metal bellows and CF vacuum flange are welded into CF metal bellows, and connected with copper gaskets and bolts.
7. The metal bellows can also be welded with BA grade steel pipes to form a takeover type metal bellows, which can be connected with swage-lok, ham-let and other card sleeve joints.
8. Metal bellows can also be connected with non-standard bolt flanges. Non-standard metal bellows can be produced according to customer needs.
Showing 1–12 of 406 results