KF Pneumatic Inline Angle Valves, 24VDC Solenoid
Right angle manual bellows sealed valves offer a reliable and economical isolation solution for high and very high vacuum applications.
- The moderate conductance of inline valves results from the gas flow making two right-angle turns through the valve.
- Recommended for applications requiring a line-of-sight connection between two offset ports
- Feature fluorocarbon o-ring seat seals, bellows-sealed shafts, and bonnet seals
- Leak rate across seat: 2×10-9 mbar L/s
- Pressure Max: Atmospheric pressure
- Pressure Min: 1×10-9 Torr
- Normal repairs can be made without removing the valve body from the system
- Pneumatic actuation with 24VDC Solenoid included
Specification: KF Pneumatic Inline Angle Valves, 24VDC Solenoid
Angle valves. By SCHELL. (EN)
The video is from Youtube, if there is any infringement, we will delete it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.