X+Y series:glove box+laser welding
Laser welding is a process that uses a high-intensity laser beam to join two pieces of metal together. The laser beam generates a large amount of heat that precisely melts and fuses the metals together. The first step in the process is to prepare the surfaces of the two metals to be welded by thoroughly cleaning and removing all contaminants. Once they are clean, they are precisely positioned so that the laser beam can accurately hit the two parts at the correct angle.
The next step is to focus the laser beam on a spot on each piece of metal. This will generate enough heat to melt the material around that area without damaging or distorting it. Once both pieces are slightly melted, they begin to bond together from the shared melt pool until they eventually solidify into a joint with great strength. A significant advantage of this method is its precision, as the laser can produce very small welds with minimal distortion or damage to the surrounding material. Despite some limitations in areas such as workpiece thickness and cost-effectiveness for specific applications such as mass-produced products, many industries such as aerospace engineering rely heavily on this technology because of its ability to create strong bonds between different types of metals.
Firstly, laser welding can be quite expensive compared to conventional welding methods. The equipment required for this process is highly specialized and often requires skilled operators. This can lead to higher costs for companies looking to invest in this technology.
The second is that it has a limited depth of fusion. This means that laser-generated welds may not be suitable for thicker materials or applications that require a deeper depth of fusion. Laser welding also requires a high degree of precision and accuracy, which makes it more difficult to use for complex geometries or irregular shapes. In addition, the heat input from the laser can cause distortion or warping during the welding process. Safety issues must also be considered when using lasers for welding purposes, as they emit potentially harmful radiation and need to be handled with care and protection.
Laser welding dust removal glove box:
- Removes small amounts of fumes and dust generated during the laser welding process.
- The box is equipped with a quick-change 2m-long DN40 extraction hose (stainless steel extraction port made according to the drawings of the big family), and fixed at least three points above the appropriate position in the box.
- Adopt frequency converter to control Germany Siemens,90m³/h circulating fan start-stop and speed regulation, can be controlled by PLC touch screen; the extraction port is separate from the circulating system, and the return port is shared with the circulating system; internal DN40 stainless steel piping. Shall not affect the normal work of the circulation system.
- Adopt high efficiency filter with 0.3 micron screen.
- Observation windows are opened on the filter shell structure, and manual shut-off valves are installed at both ends of the inlet and outlet for easy observation and replacement of filter elements.
- Body closed form, structure as compact as possible, easy to transport and sealing.
- additionally set up control fan start-stop control interface to the customer work control system, in order to control the start-stop of dust removal with the laser work linkage, provide interface definition. (Optional)
1, with the laser beam will be welded metal heated to melting temperature above the fusion and the formation of welding.
2, the basic structure of the laser welding machine including laser, welding head, cooling system, numerical control device and operating software.
3、Laser seal welding also requires special atmosphere environment welding or vacuum environment welding.
1、Base plate structure. Dense structure, good compressive strength.
2, laser, motion platform and other major equipment using internationally recognized brands to ensure the quality of equipment and equipment operation stability.
3、PC machine intelligent control, CCD image positioning, can be accurately located tracking welding, to ensure the welding quality.
4、Laser welding pulse waveform can be programmed, the control system turns at a uniform speed, and the weld is uniform.
5、Controllable laser welding start and end point energy slow rise and slow fall.