Checking Work before Glove Box Operation
1. Check if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen should be replaced in time. The output pressure of nitrogen is set to 0.5mpa.
2. Check whether the vacuum pump is normally turned on.
3. Check whether the circulation inside the glove box is open. (Open one of Pure column – I or purification column – II)
4. Check that the upper limit pressure should be +1 and the lower limit pressure is 0.
5. Check whether the oxygen and dew point are normal (oxygen is below 0.1ppm, dew point is above -40)
6. The vacuum pump of antechamber should be in the normally open state.