Precautions When Using High Pressure Bellows Hose
1. The bend radius should not be less than a given bend radius to prevent damage to the rubber hose skeleton or damaged early due to excessive extension.
2. According to the conditions of use, the high-pressure hose variety, specifications are correct, do not use or use.
3. When using the high pressure bellows hose, the pressure should be balanced, avoiding sudden pressure and damage the tubes.
4. When the workplace changes, it should be transported away from the ground, and the high pressure hose is uncharacted to avoid scratching the outer plastic, and the skeleton layer is corroded.
5. Conveying corrosion liquids, should be cleaned inside after using the high pressure hose, prevents the residue from a long-term corrosion tube, or select the corresponding series of products.