20 in Cubic Vacuum Chamber, Preconfigured KF and ISO Flanges and User Selectable Latching Door, Stainless Steel
Fabricated and assembled entirely in our manufacturing facility, these robust, inexpensive vacuum chambers are a highly efficient way for your R&D lab to get into high vacuum applications. With an internal dimension of at least 20 x 20 x 20 inches, all of these cubic chambers are made with corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel plate . These leak-tested chambers are internally TIG welded, and include an O-ring seal, sturdy hinged door, and easy open latch for quick access. Your choice of door includes an inexpensive aluminum door, a stainless steel door for chemical resistance, a clear acrylic door for direct viewing, and coming soon, a machined aluminum door for fixturing feedthroughs and miscellaneous internal components. All plates have a sanded finish and are electropolished on the internal side.
- Interior Chamber Size: Approximately 20X20X20 inches (approx. 51X51X51cm)
- Ports Include: 1 KF16, 2 KF25, 1 KF40, 1 ISO-63, 1 ISO-100
- Chamber Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 280 lbs (127 kg) w/o door
- Volume: 4.8 cu. ft. (137.3 liters)
- Hinged Front Door: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, or Acrylic
- Ultimate Pressure: 1×10-6 Torr (High Vacuum)
- Leak Tested: (Helium) to 1×10-8 atm cc/sec
- Operating Temperature Range (Viton Seal): 5° to 302°F (-15° to 150°C)
- Lead Time: One to Two Weeks (7-14 days)
- Call for additional porting options
- Call for expanded temperature range
Abbess Vacuum Degassing Chamber
For sale from HiTechTrader - Abbess Instruments Vacuum Degassing Chamber, Cubic design, 24" x 24" x 24". for vacuum degassing of liquids, plastics resins, ...
The video is from Youtube, if there is any infringement, we will delete it, please send an email to email@example.com, thanks.