24 in Cubic Vacuum Chamber, Preconfigured CF Flanges with User Selectable Latching Door, Stainless Steel
Fabricated and assembled entirely in our manufacturing facility, these robust, inexpensive vacuum chambers are a highly efficient way for your R&D lab to get into high vacuum applications. With an internal dimension of at least 24 x 24 x 24 inches, all of these cubic chambers are made with corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel plate . These leak-tested chambers are internally TIG welded, and include an O-ring seal, sturdy hinged door, and easy open latch for quick access. Your choice of door includes an inexpensive aluminum door or a stainless steel door for chemical resistance. All plates have a sanded finish and are electropolished on the internal side.
- Interior Chamber Size: Approximately 24X24X24 inches (approx. 61X61X61cm)
- Ports Include: 1 x CF8 in, 1 x CF 6 in 2 x CF 3.375 in, 2 x CF 2.75 in, 2 x CF1.33 in
- Chamber Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Weight: : 490 lbs (220 kg)
- Volume:8.4 cu. ft. (237.8 liters)
- Hinged Front Door: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, or Acrylic
- Ultimate Pressure: 1×10-6 Torr (High Vacuum)
- Leak Tested: (Helium) to 1×10-8 atm cc/sec
- Operating Temperature Range (Viton Seal): 5° to 302°F (-15° to 150°C)
- Lead Time: One to Two Weeks (7-14 days)
- Call for additional porting options
- Call for expanded temperature range
How To Build A Vacuum Chamber, That Sucks
For this experiment, let's build a vacuum chamber with proto-putty and a pressure cooker. Will it suck? I sure hope so! [✓] 5 Gal Vacuum Chamber on Amazon: ...
The video is from Youtube, if there is any infringement, we will delete it, please send an email to email@example.com, thanks.