28 in Cubic Vacuum Chamber, Preconfigured ISO and KF Flanges with User Selectable Latching Door, Stainless Steel
100 in stock
Fabricated and assembled entirely in our manufacturing facility, these robust, inexpensive vacuum chambers are a highly efficient way for your R&D lab to get into high vacuum applications. With an internal dimension of at least 28 x 28 x 28 inches, all of these cubic chambers are made with corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel plate . These leak-tested chambers are internally TIG welded, and include an O-ring seal, sturdy hinged door, and easy open latch for quick access. Your choice of door includes an inexpensive aluminum door and a stainless steel door for chemical resistance. All plates have a sanded finish and are electropolished on the internal side.
- Interior Chamber Size: Approximately 28X28X28 inches (approx. 71X71X71cm)
- Ports Include: 1x ISO200, 1x ISO100 1x ISO63, 1x KF50, 2x KF40, 2x KF25, 1x KF16
- Chamber Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 680 lbs (308.4 kg) without door
- Volume: 13.25 cu. ft. (375.2 liters)
- Hinged Front Door: Aluminum or Stainless Steel
- Ultimate Pressure: 1×10-6 Torr (High Vacuum)
- Leak Tested: (Helium) to 1×10-8 atm cc/sec
- Operating Temperature Range (Viton Seal): 5° to 302°F (-15° to 150°C)
- Lead Time: One to Two Weeks (7-14 days)
- Call for additional porting options
- Call for expanded temperature range
DIY Vacuum Chamber Setup
A short description of my vacuum chamber. I use this setup to degas epoxy but it could also be used to degas silicon as well. Quick disconnects can be used ...
Trying to Build a Vacuum Chamber
I really like to run my Tesla Coil in vacuum, so let's build a vacuum chamber, or at least try! Read my articles at: http://www.electroboom.com Follow me on ...
The videos are from Youtube, if there is any infringement, we will delete them, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.