ANGO PVD μ-650c Flexible, modular PVD systems for high-quality R&D and pilot-scale production
Call for Price
μ-650c systems tools take the modular concept to the pilot-scale level. Large chambers allow for increased-size component sets for coating large areas, and a range of load-lock options enable high-throughput operation. At the same time, systems are fully customisable to match specific applications.
ANGO PVD μ-650c systems are floor-standing vacuum evaporators for metal, dielectric and/or organics thin-film deposition. All systems contain a box-type stainless-steel chamber with a front door for loading/unloading. Large chamber volumes enable large sources for pilot-scale coating or multiple techniques for a flexible R&D tool. Systems are available fitted with all major deposition techniques and stages customised to specific substrates.
Turbomolecular pumping systems are standard, for high-vacuum base pressures of better than 5 × 10-7 mbar. Exact setup is extremely flexible and dependent on customer budget and applications.
- Modular design
- Front sliding door for in-glovebox loading
- Rear door for service access
- Turbomolecular or cryo-pumping systems
- Base pressures
- Metals, dielectrics and organics deposition
- Up to 11” diameter substrates
- Touchscreen HMI/PC for system control
- Equipped for easy servicing
- Comprehensive safety features and interlocks
- Cleanroom compatible
- Pumping: Turbomolecular or cryogenic high-vacuum pumps, rotary or scroll backing pumps.
- Gas/pressure: Manual or automatic control via MFCs and throttle valves.
- Load-locks: Single- and multiple-sample.
- Stages: Rotation, heating, cooling, Z-shift, bias and planetary.
- Shutters: Source and substrate, pneumatic or motorised.
- Operation: Manual or automatic via front panels, touchscreen HMI or PC.
- Process: Quartz crystal sensor heads for rate/thickness monitoring or feedback-loop control.
Call for Price