DZF-6090AB Lab Vacuum Drying Box
Vacuum drying box is widely used in biochemistry, chemical pharmacy, medical and health, agricultural research, environmental protection and other research. It is used for powder drying, baking, disinfection and sterilization, and can pour inert gas into the interior. Especially for drying heat sensitive, easy decomposition, easy oxidation and complex ingredients of goods fast and efficient drying treatment. and other constant temperature and light experiments.
Product characteristics :
1. Vacuum environment greatly reduces the boiling point of liquid to be expelled, so vacuum drying can be easily applied to thermal sensitive substances.
2. Vacuum drying can effectively shorten the drying time for samples that are not easy to dry, such as powder or other granular samples.
3. All kinds of mechanical parts or other porous samples with complex structures are cleaned and dried by vacuum drying without any participatory substances.
4. It is safer to use and completely eliminate the possibility of thermal explosion of oxides under vacuum or inert conditions.
5. Compared with the ordinary drying relying on air circulation, the powder sample will not be blown or moved by the flowing air.
labideal Vacuum Drying Ovens
In a vacuum drying oven, the thermal processes occur in an airtight chamber where a desired level of vacuum has been applied using an external vacuum pump ...
The Lab Companion Incubator is an affordable yet exceptionally reliable incubator that features film type heater.