ISO-KF Stainless Steel Blank Vacuum Flanges
Delivery from USA, it takes about 1 week to ship.
* For orders less than $100, we use regular express, and for orders over $100, we use commercial express.
· Material: 304 Stainless Steel; Flange Size: KF
· 304 Stainless Steel fittings work in adverse temperatures and corrosive conditions.
· These Blank Flange fittings follow ISO-KF standards. They are often called quick flange fittings because they are quick to assemble.
ISO-KF Blank Flange Vacuum Fitting – Stainless Steel Cap – Stopper.
These Blank Flange fittings follow ISO-KF standards.
They are commonly used to build foreline vacuum plumbing and process systems.
They are often called quick flange fittings because they are quick to assemble.
A circumferential clamp and centering ring form the vacuum seal between the connecting flanges.
The centering ring contains a rubber elastomer O-ring.
The standard sizes for quick flange fittings are KF-10, KF-16, KF-25, KF-40, and KF-50 with flange sizes NW-10, NW-16, NW-25, NW-40, and NW-50, respectively.
They are made of corrosive resistant stainless steel.
The blank flange is commonly used for close unnecessary KF type connectors in the process system and also guarantee high vacuum performance of the whole system.
• Product Name: Blank Flange;
• Material: 304 Stainless Steel;
• Color: Silver Tone
• Tips: You may use blank flange to make DIY (feedthrough) ports.
NOTE: Picture is for showing both sides of the blank flange.
Specification: ISO-KF Stainless Steel Blank Vacuum Flanges
KF16, KF25, KF40, KF50
$2.99 – $5.99