KF40 Manual Flapper Valves, Right Angle Valves
100 in stock
Right angle manual bellows sealed valves offer a reliable and economical isolation solution for high and very high vacuum applications.
- Leak rate across seat: 2×10-9 mbar L/s
- Pressure Max: Atmospheric pressure
- Pressure Min: 1×10-9 Torr
- Feature fluorocarbon O-ring seat seals, bellows-sealed shafts, and bonnet seals
- Available in manual or pneumatic actuation
- Normal repairs can be made without removing the valve body from the system
Specification: KF40 Manual Flapper Valves, Right Angle Valves
KF16, KF25, KF40, KF50
Ask Ade - How to use a 90 degree valve adapter - J&S Accessories Ltd
Today Ade shows us how to use a 90 degree tyre valve adapter to adjust your tyre pressures or pump up your tyres with ease. Get yours here: ...
The video is from Youtube, if there is any infringement, we will delete it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.