Two Electrode Split Test Cell for Lab Coin Cell Battery Research
Call for Price
- A 6mm height spacer inside the test cell to press down on the electrode and prevent the electrode from curling
- Sealed by electrolyte corrosive-proof PTFE O-rings
- Electrolyte corrosive-proof PTFE Guide Sleeve capable of withstanding up to 200 ºC
- Easy to separate after testing
- Small enough to be put in and taken out from a glove box
- Same functionality to “Swagelok Coin Cell” but with more size options for electrode and separator and also the proper dimensions for glove box compatibility
Split-able test cell is designed for R&D of rechargeable battery material. It can accept various sizes of (19, 20, and 24mm diameter) electrodes and separators and test the electrodes easily and quickly.
Application: Coin Cell Research
Max Working Temp: 200 degree centigrade
Product description: Stainless Steel Two-electrode Split Test Cell For Coin Cell Research
Three electrodes split cell.avi
Three-electrode split cell with two working electrode and one reference electrode.
Three-Electrode Split Test Cell for R&D Battery - 15 mm Diameter Cell - EQ-3ESTC
The EQ-3ESTC split-able test cell is designed for R&D of rechargeable battery materials by testing three electrodes. It is designed to test various electrodes ...
The videos are from Youtube. If there is any infringement, we will delete them, please send an email to email@example.com, thanks.
Call for Price