Butterfly Valve Leak Failure and Elimination Method Explanation
Butterfly valve is also a flap valve, which is a simple structural adjustment valve, and can also be used for switching control of low voltage conduit media. Butterfly Valve means a shut-off member (valve or butterfly plate) as a disc, rotating around the spool to achieve a valve opening and closing, and mainly cut off and throttling on the pipe. Butterfly valve The shutter is a disc-shaped butterfly plate, rotating around its own axis, thereby achieving opening and closing or adjustment. Butterfly valve is suitable for transporting a variety of corrosive, non-corrosive fluid media, in engineering systems, in engineering systems, for regulation and truncation The flow of the medium.
Butterfly valve failure: sealing surface leakage
1.butterfly valve of the butterfly valve, the sealing ring has a debris.
- the butterfly plate of the butterfly valve, the sealing closure position is unfair.
- exports, the flyzed flange bolt is both or not.
- the direction of the test pressure is not required.
Butterfly valve failure: elimination method
- Eliminate impurities and clean the valve inner cavity.
- Adjust the limit screws of the actuator such as a worm gear or an electric actuator. The position of the valve is closed correctly.
- check the flat and bolt pressure of the fitting flange, should be evenly compressed,
- press the direction of the arrow to rotate
Failure: Leakage of the valve
1, the sealing gaskets on both sides are invalid,
- The tension of the tube flange does not have or not.
Butterfly valve failure: elimination method:
- Replace the gasket.
- press the flange bolt (uniform force).