Cautions when Using Oil-free Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
1. It should have sufficient good ventilation conditions and an ambient temperature below 40 ° C.
2. Clean place without dust and dirt.
3. Liquids such as water and oil will land on the vacuum pump.
4. not directly exposed to the sun.
5. there is enough surrounding space to facilitate pump inspection, maintenance and assembly and disassembly.
6.The pump must be installed on a flat surface.
7. It is best to install the pump on a hard foundation similar to concrete. If there is no condition, the pump can also be firmly installed on a steel or wooden frame.
8. It must be ensured that the pump does not cause vibration due to the weak foundation.
9. The pipeline connected to the pump should not be too long or smaller than the inlet diameter of the pump, which affects the pumping speed. At the same time, pay attention to check whether the vacuum connection pipeline is leaking.
10. When connecting the wires, pay attention to the specified wiring requirements on the motor nameplate. The three-phase motor should pay attention to the direction of rotation of the motor and the direction of the arrow on the pump.
11. After a long period of continuous work, the temperature of the pump will increase greatly. This is normal and you do not need to worry about its life.