Daily Valve Maintenance
- The valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and both ends of the passage must be blocked.
- Hongfeng valves stored for a long time should be inspected regularly to remove dirt and apply anti-rust oil on the processing surface.
- After installation, regular inspections should be carried out, the main inspection items:
(1) Wear of the sealing surface.
(2) Wear of trapezoidal threads of the stem and stem nut.
(3) Whether the packing is out of date and invalid, if damaged, it should be replaced in time.
(4) After Hongfeng valve is overhauled and assembled, a sealing performance test shall be carried out.
Maintenance work during valve grease injection
The professional maintenance of vacuum valves before and after welding plays a vital role in the production and operation of the valve. Correct, orderly and effective maintenance will protect the valve, make the valve function normally and prolong its use life. Valve maintenance may seem simple, but it is not. There are often overlooked aspects of work.
First, when the valve is injecting grease, the problem of the amount of grease is often ignored. After the grease gun is refueled, the operator selects the valve and the grease injection connection mode to perform the grease injection operation. There are two situations: on the one hand, the amount of grease injection is small and the grease injection is insufficient, and the sealing surface wears faster due to lack of lubricant. On the other hand, excessive grease injection causes waste. The reason is that there is no accurate calculation of the sealing capacity of different valves according to the valve type category. The sealing capacity can be calculated based on the valve size and type, and then a reasonable amount of grease can be injected.
Second, the pressure problem is often ignored when the valve is greased. During the fat injection operation, the fat injection pressure changes regularly. The pressure is too low, the seal leakage or failure pressure is too high, the grease injection port is blocked, the seal inner grease is hardened, or the seal ring is locked with the valve ball and valve plate. Usually when the grease injection pressure is too low, the injected grease mostly flows into the bottom of the valve cavity, which usually occurs in small gate valves. If the grease injection pressure is too high, on the one hand, check the grease injection nozzle, if the grease hole is blocked, replace it; on the other hand, if the grease is hardened, use a cleaning fluid to repeatedly soften the failed sealing grease and inject new grease to replace it. . In addition, the seal type and sealing material also affect the grease injection pressure. Different sealing forms have different grease injection pressures. Generally, the grease injection pressure of a hard seal is higher than that of a soft seal.