Precautions for Installation of Valve Pneumatic Actuator
When installing the valve pneumatic actuator, the pneumatic actuator manufacturer will provide certain technical support. The valve pneumatic actuator produced by Labideal will debug the product before delivery. If there is no pneumatic actuator manufacturer’s guidance. How do customers complete the installation independently, and what are the precautions during installation?
- The pipeline of the pneumatic actuator must be cleaned and purged. If there are impurities in the medium, a filter valve should be installed on the pipeline before the valve;
- If installing a solenoid valve, pay attention to the connection to ensure a good seal;
- When installing, ensure the space required for maintenance and disassembly of various components;
- The axial clearance of the jaws connected to the pneumatic valve shall not be less than 1~2mm;
- The bolts connected to the pneumatic valve shall not be lower than 8.8;
- When used in a rising stem valve, check whether the stem extension is consistent with the length of the stem sheath;
- When it needs to be disassembled, the manual handwheel should be rotated several times, and the pneumatic valve should be opened slightly;
- Do not damage the sealing surface, seals and the explosion-proof surface of the explosion-proof electrical equipment during installation, disassembly and debugging, and apply anti-rust oil on the explosion-proof surface, and the electrical cover should be tightly closed to prevent rain or moisture enter;
- The window must not collide with hard objects;
- Check the pneumatic actuator model and whether the parameters meet the on-site installation needs and technical requirements;
- Check the cylinder and position indicator of the pneumatic valve to ensure no damage;
- When welding connection is required, avoid high temperature transmission to the filler, etc.;
- If a solenoid valve is installed, pay attention to the connection to ensure a good seal;
- When the pneumatic valve is not used frequently, it should be checked and maintained regularly and operated. It is recommended that it be operated at least once a month and the running time should not exceed 10 minutes.
Through the above description, we can make full preparations and inspections before installing the valve pneumatic actuator, carefully study the pneumatic actuator manual, pay attention to safety and avoid omissions during installation, so as to reduce unnecessary problems during the installation process.