28 in Cubic Vacuum Chamber, Preconfigured CF Flanges with User Selectable Latching Door, Stainless Steel
Fabricated and assembled entirely in our manufacturing facility, these robust, inexpensive vacuum chambers are a highly efficient way for your R&D lab to get into high vacuum applications. With an internal dimension of at least 28 x 28 x 28 inches, all of these cubic chambers are made with corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel plate . These leak-tested chambers are internally TIG welded, and include an O-ring seal, sturdy hinged door, and easy open latch for quick access. Your choice of door includes an inexpensive aluminum door and a stainless steel door for chemical resistance. All plates have a sanded finish and are electropolished on the internal side.
- Interior Chamber Size: Approximately 28X28X28 inches (approx. 71X71X71cm)
- Ports Include: 1 x CF 8 in, 1 x CF 6 in, 2 x CF 3.375 in, 2 x CF 2.75 in, 2 x CF 1.33 in
- Chamber Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 680 lbs (308.4 kg) without door
- Volume: 13.25 cu. ft. (375.2 liters)
- Hinged Front Door: Aluminum or Stainless Steel
- Ultimate Pressure: 1×10-6 Torr (High Vacuum)
- Leak Tested: (Helium) to 1×10-8 atm cc/sec
- Operating Temperature Range (Viton Seal): 5° to 302°F (-15° to 150°C)
- Lead Time: One to Two Weeks (7-14 days)
- Call for additional porting options
- Call for expanded temperature range
Can Flies Actually Fly in a Vacuum Chamber?
In this video I put flies in the vacuum chamber to see if they can fly in a low pressure environment. I also show you how I got the flies in the vacuum chamber by ...
Does Concrete Turn to Dust in a Vacuum Chamber? Concrete Without Oxygen Experiment
Get your Action Lab Box Now! https://www.theactionlab.com/ In this video I show you what happens to concrete cement in a vacuum chamber. This video comes ...
The videos are from Youtube, if there is any infringement, we will delete them, please send an email to [email protected], thanks.