Superior Performance Of Stainless Steel High-Pressure Hose-Metal Telescopic Hose-Factory Outlet
With the wide application of stainless steel high-pressure hoses in industrial fields such as fire protection, shipping, steel, etc., the performance of the products is getting higher and higher. The following are the various superior performances and main uses of stainless steel high-pressure hoses.
Superior performance of stainless steel high-pressure hose
- Flexible pitch between stainless steel high-pressure hoses.
- The stainless steel high-pressure hose has good scalability, without blocking and stiffness.
- The stainless steel high-pressure hose has light weight and good caliber consistency.
- Stainless steel high-pressure hose is flexible, repetitive and flexible.
- Stainless steel high-pressure hose has good corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance.
- Stainless steel high-pressure hose is rat-proof and wear-resistant, preventing internal wires from being worn.
- Stainless steel high-pressure hose is resistant to bending, tensile, and lateral pressure.
- Stainless steel high-pressure hose is soft and smooth, easy to thread and install.
The main purpose of stainless steel high pressure hose
- Stainless steel high-pressure hoses transport corrosive chemical media or organic solvents. (For example: loading and unloading ammonia, acetone, etc.).
- Transport high-temperature media such as high-temperature gas and hot oil. (For example: hot steam, thermal oil, etc.).
- Stainless steel high-pressure hoses transport low-temperature or ultra-low-temperature media. (Example: liquid nitrogen).
- Transport water, steam, oil and other media under high temperature environment. (For example: water vapor system and hydraulic system in coking, steel making, continuous casting equipment).
- Stainless steel high-pressure hoses require pipelines that dampen or eliminate noise.
In addition, the stainless steel high-pressure hose also has good flexibility, temperature resistance, pressure resistance, and corrosion resistance. It plays an important role in the movement of the piping system, the absorption of thermal expansion joints, and the absorption of vibrations. For more information about the demand for stainless steel high-pressure hoses, please call us and look forward to your call.