The Structure and Function of Flanged Metal Hose
Flange-type metal hose is an important connecting component in engineering technology, which is composed of corrugated flexible pipe, net sleeve and joint. Used in various gas and liquid pipeline systems and length, temperature, position and angle compensation systems as compensation components, sealing components, connection components and shock absorption components, used in aerospace, petrochemical, mining electronics, machinery and shipbuilding, and medical Health, textile and electronics, energy construction and other fields.
The structure of flanged metal hose:
The stainless steel corrugated pipe is braided with one or more layers of steel wire or steel belt mesh sleeve, and the two ends are equipped with joints or flange heads, which are used to convey various media flexible components. The function of this product is to install a kind of flexible pressure-resistant pipe fittings in the liquid conveying system to compensate for the mutual displacement of the connecting ends of pipes or machines and equipment, absorb vibration energy, and have the functions of vibration reduction and noise reduction.
The main functions of flanged metal hoses:
- Transport corrosive chemical media or organic solvents. (For example: loading and unloading ammonia, acetone, etc.)
- Conveying high temperature medium such as high temperature gas and hot oil. (For example: hot steam, heat transfer oil, etc.)
- Convey low temperature or ultra-low temperature medium. (E.g. liquid nitrogen)
- Transport water, steam, oil and other media under high temperature environment. (For example: water vapor system and hydraulic system in coking, steel making, continuous casting equipment)
- Pipelines that need to absorb vibration or eliminate noise. (For example: the inlet and outlet of the pump)