Analysis of the Current Situation of the Valve Market at Home and Abroad
Characteristics of the vacuum valve market at home and abroad From the perspective of the entire valve market, there are mainly two:
- The domestic market, the domestic market is divided into the new and expanded project market, and the old equipment repair and renovation project market.
From the perspective of these two markets, the supply of general valve industry website products is severely oversupply. Secondly, companies are overwhelming, disorderly competition, counterfeit and inferior… The market is very irregular, causing some valve manufacturers to suffer In the competition, the company has suffered substantial losses year after year. From the perspective of the needs of these two markets, with the development and improvement of the market economy, especially the Progressive World Trade Organization (WTO), the market changes more and more, enterprises are more and more affected by the market, and users have more and more influence on the market. The demand for products is getting higher and higher, and the demand for product development and production cycle is getting shorter and shorter.
- Foreign markets. The foreign market has been very active in recent years and the competition is fierce. The import and export of valves in East Asia and Southeast Asia has grown rapidly. The market trade among developed countries such as the European Community in North America has continued to develop. The exports of Germany, Italy, Japan, India and other countries and regions have expanded. Growth has formed the support point for the prosperity of the international valve market. Moreover, due to the further internationalization of the world economy, multinational companies will continue to promote the development of the international valve market. The regionalization of international trade has become another major feature.
- Domestic market
There are about 2,300 valves produced by three companies in my country, and the valve products they can provide are in several categories, more than 3,500 varieties and more than 40,000 specifications.
(1) Valves for urban construction: Low-pressure valves are generally used in urban construction systems, and they are currently developing towards environmental protection and energy saving. Environmentally friendly rubber plate valves, balance valves, electric butterfly valves, and metal seal butterfly valves are gradually replacing low-pressure iron gate valves. Most of the valves used in domestic urban construction are balance valves, soft-seal gate valves, butterfly valves, etc.
(2) Valves for urban heating: In urban heating systems, a large number of metal-sealed butterfly valves, horizontal balance valves, and direct-buried electric ball valves are required. These valves solve the problem of vertical and horizontal hydraulic imbalance of pipelines, and achieve energy saving and replacement. The purpose of heat balance.
(3) Valves for environmental protection: In the domestic environmental protection system, the water supply system mainly requires centerline butterfly valves, soft-seal gate valves, ball valves, and exhaust valves (used to remove air in the pipeline). The sewage treatment system mainly needs soft-sealed gate valves and butterfly valves.
(4) City gas valves: City gas accounts for 22% of the entire natural market. Valves are used in large quantities and have many types. Mainly need ball valve, plug valve, pressure reducing valve, safety valve.
(5) Valves for long-distance pipelines: Long-distance pipelines are mainly crude oil, finished products and natural pipelines. The most commonly used valves for this type of pipeline are forged steel three-body full bore ball valves, anti-sulfur flat gate valves, safety valves, and check valves.