Features and Advantages of Thermal Insulation Ball Valve
Insulation ball valve is a relatively new type of ball valve. It has some characteristics of its own structure, such as flexible switch, non-contradictory, good sealing, and not easy to wear. Insulation ball valves are currently widely used in petroleum, chemical, urban water supply and drainage requirements Strictly cut off conditions.
The characteristics and advantages of the thermal insulation ball valve are introduced as follows:
- There is no conflict in opening and closing. This function completely solves the problem that the traditional valve affects the sealing due to the conflict between the sealing surfaces.
- Top-loading planning. The valves installed on the pipeline can be directly inspected and repaired online, which can effectively reduce equipment parking and reduce costs.
- Single valve seat description. Eliminates the doubt that the medium in the valve cavity will affect the safety of operation due to abnormal pressure increase.
- Low torque description. The specially designed and described valve stem can be easily opened and closed with only a small handle.
- Wedge seal planning. The valve relies on the mechanical force supplied by the valve stem to press the ball wedge onto the valve seat to seal, so that the sealing performance of the valve is not affected by the change of pipeline pressure difference, and the sealing function is reliably guaranteed under various working conditions.
- Self-cleaning plan of the sealing surface. When the ball is tilted away from the valve seat, the fluid in the pipeline passes through the sealing surface of the ball evenly at 360°, which not only eliminates some erosion of the valve seat by the high-speed fluid, but also washes away the accumulation on the sealing surface to achieve the purpose of self-cleaning .