How to Install Butterfly Valve with Flanges and Bolts?
- Before installation, confirm whether the performance of our products and the arrow of the flow direction of the medium are consistent with the movement conditions, and the inner cavity of the valve is inserted and cleaned. It is not allowed to have foreign matter attached to the sealing ring and butterfly plate. Never before cleaning. It is allowed to close the butterfly plate to avoid damaging the sealing ring.
- It is recommended to use the special flange for the butterfly valve, that is, the HGJ54-91 socket welding steel flange, as shown in Figure 3.
- The best position for installation in the pipeline is vertical installation, but not upside-down installation.
- The flow needs to be adjusted during use, and it is controlled by a worm gear box.
- For the butterfly valve with a large number of opening and closing times, open the worm gear box cover in about two months to check whether the butter is normal. Keep a proper amount of butter.
- Check the tightness of each connecting part, which not only ensures the bee-like nature of the packing, but also ensures the flexible rotation of the valve stem.
- Metal-sealed butterfly valve products are not suitable for installation at the end of the pipeline. If it must be installed at the end of the pipeline, it must be equipped with an outlet flange to prevent the backlog of the seal ring and over-position.
- Valve stem installation and use response Periodically check the valve use effect, and promptly remove any faults found.
- Even the elimination of possible failures