Metal Hose Installation Method
Metal hose installation methods and requirements are as follows:
(1) The diameter of the metal hose used for the wire protection tube between the electrical equipment and appliances should not be greater than 1.2m.
(2) The metal hose should be laid in a dry place that is not susceptible to mechanical damage.
(3) Metal hoses shall not be buried directly in the ground or concrete.
(4) Metal hoses should not be untwisted or loose.
(5) There should be no joints between metal hoses.
(6) When connecting metal hoses to equipment and appliances, special joints should be used.
(7) The connection of the metal hose should be sealed and reliable.
(8) The radius of curvature of the metal hose installation should not be less than 6 times the outer diameter of the hose.
(9) The distance between the same fixed point of metal hose installation should not be greater than 1m. The distance between the pipe clamp and the midpoint of the terminal and the elbow should be 300mm.
(10) The joints of liquid-proof metal hoses should be well sealed.
(11) When metal hoses are used in special places such as humidity, liquid-proof metal hoses with non-metallic sheaths and attached connecting devices should be used, and the sheaths should be flame-retardant.
(12) The metal hose should be reliably grounded, and should not be used as a grounding conductor for electrical equipment.