Metal Hose with Straight Pipe Joint
Metal hoses with straight pipe joints belong to the technical field of fluid transportation pipelines. The metal hose is composed of a corrugated pipe section and a straight pipe section of a steel wire sleeve of a jacket, but the straight pipe section has an internal thread, the internal thread matches the spiral of the bellows end, and the starting point of the internal thread of the straight pipe section is corrugated The spiral ends of the tubes meet. In this way, the stable rotating flow field in the metal hose can be maintained in the straight pipe section, thereby ensuring that the flow field in the process of fluid transportation is always uniform and stable. It is easy to understand that the structure of the utility model solves the sudden change when the stable rotating flow field in the existing metal hose enters the straight pipe section, eliminates the vortex flow, and avoids a series of problems such as the pressure loss caused thereby.
- A metal hose with a straight pipe joint, which is composed of a corrugated pipe section and a straight pipe section of a steel wire jacket sleeve butt welded together, characterized in that: the straight pipe section has an internal thread, and the internal thread and the spiral of the end of the corrugated pipe Match, and the starting point of the internal thread of the straight pipe section is in abutment with the spiral end point of the bellows.
2. The metal hose with a straight pipe joint according to claim 1, characterized in that the internal thread of the straight pipe section is consistent with the spiral direction and pitch of the bellows, and the shape of the internal thread is similar to the waveform of the bellows.
3. The metal hose with a straight pipe joint according to claim 2, wherein the straight pipe section is welded with a flange to form a straight pipe joint.
4. The metal hose with a straight pipe joint according to claim 3, characterized in that: the flange is docked with the butt joint by connecting screw inspection, and a sealing ring is lined between the flange and the butt joint.
The utility model relates to a metal hose with a straight pipe joint, in particular to an improved structure of a straight pipe section connection of a metal hose, which belongs to the technical field of fluid delivery pipelines.
Metal hose is mainly made of corrugated pipe, which is covered with steel wire mesh sleeve. When the metal hose is connected with other components, no matter what kind of connection method is used, it needs to be connected to the corrugated pipe with a straight pipe, and a connection flange is added to form a joint of the metal hose.
When conveying low-speed, small-flow gas and liquid, the pressure loss and flow field change caused by the straight pipe at the above joint have little effect on the use. However, when conveying high-speed, large-flow gas or liquid, the impact of pressure changes and flow field characteristics caused by straight pipe sections are:
(1) The gas or liquid in the pipe is transported through the metal hose to form a stable rotating flow field. When it suddenly enters the straight pipe section, the flow field line is cut off, forming an unstable flow field and vortex, causing significant pressure loss.
(2) Due to the instability of the flow field, the pressure in the straight pipe is unevenly distributed along the circumference of the pipe, thus causing additional vibration and noise.
(3) The joint seal is easily damaged by additional factors due to the unstable flow field and additional vibration.