The Manufacturing Methods of Bellows are Generally Divided into the Following Types
- Mechanical bulging, hydroforming, roll forming, welding forming, and electrodeposition forming, etc.
- The corrugated pipe with better comprehensive performance can be obtained by hydroforming.
- Roll forming can be used to make large diameter bellows.
- The bellows with better elasticity can be obtained by welding and forming.
- Electrodeposition forming can make corrugated pipes with small diameter and high precision.