What is a General Metal Hose?
Introduction to general metal hose
What is the difference between general metal hose and ordinary metal hose? The general metal hose is an important connecting component in engineering technology. It is composed of a stainless steel corrugated flexible tube wrapped with a braided mesh sleeve and a combination of two-end joints. The advantages of general metal hoses are: convenient and quick installation, one type can be used in many fields, wide use, and good versatility.
Ordinary metal hose
The general metal hose is used in various gas and liquid pipeline systems and as compensation components, sealing components, connecting components and shock absorption components in the compensation system. It can be used for length, temperature, position and angle caused by any factor. Position compensation has been applied in various fields such as aerospace, petrochemical, mining electronics, machinery and shipbuilding, medical and health care, textile electronics, energy construction and so on.
The corrugated pipes used in general metal hoses include two types: spiral and ring.
Corrugated metal hose
General metal hose installation and use matters
- National standard “General Technical Requirements for Corrugated Metal Hoses” (GB/T14525-93)
- The corrugated pipe of the metal hose is made of chromium-nickel austenitic stainless steel. When using it, pay attention to prevent the pitting corrosion of nitrogen ions and the corrosive damage of dilute sulfuric acid and dilute sulfuric acid.
- After the user conducts hydraulic tests on equipment and piping systems equipped with metal hoses, they should prevent the impact of rust blocks and the deposition of chloride ion-containing sediments, which may cause corrosion and mechanical damage.
- During installation, the metal hose should be protected from splashes and mechanical damage during welding, otherwise it will cause leakage.
- The airtight piping system should strictly abide by the safety operation regulations to prevent the hose from pulling off or bursting due to overpressure caused by improper operation or other factors.
- Please carefully digest the metal hose installation method examples, and install and use strictly in accordance with the correct outline.