Five Salient Features of Electric Ball Valve
1. The thrust bearing reduces the friction moment of the valve stem, which can make the valve stem operate smoothly and flexibly for a long time.
2. Anti-static function: a spring is set between the ball, the valve stem and the valve body, which can lead out the static electricity generated during the switching process.
3. Because PTFE and other materials have good self-lubricating properties, the friction loss with the ball is small, so the service life of the ball valve is long.
4. The bottom-mounted valve stem and the convex step of the valve stem head prevent the valve stem from spraying. If the valve stem seal is damaged due to fire, the convex step and the valve body can also form metal contact to ensure the valve stem seal.
5. The fluid resistance is small, the ball valve is the smallest fluid resistance of all valves, even the reduced diameter ball valve, its fluid resistance is quite small.
6. The valve seat has good sealing performance. The sealing ring made of PTFE and other elastic materials is easy to seal, and the sealing ability of the ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
7. The valve stem has a reliable seal. Since the valve stem only rotates and does not move up and down, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to break, and the sealing capacity increases with the increase of the medium pressure.