Technical Standards for Stainless Steel Bellows
- The type, base wood parameters and dimensions of the bellows should meet the requirements of JB1111-68 “Type, basic parameters and dimensions of ring-shaped single-layer metal bellows”.
And manufactured in accordance with the technical documents approved by the prescribed procedures.
- The material of the bellows should be brass H80, tin phosphor bronze QSn6.5-0.1, iron bronze QBe2 and stainless steel 1Cr18Ni9Ti (if there are special requirements,
After the agreement between the ordering party and the manufacturer, other materials can be used).
- The stiffness of the bellows should meet the requirements in the JB1111-68 standard.
- The zero offset of the bellows under the allowable displacement shall not exceed the regulations in Table
- The bellows should ensure air tightness.
- The bellows should be guaranteed to work normally within the pressure resistance range specified in the JB1111-68 standard.
- The shape error of the bellows shall not exceed the regulations in Table 3:
- The surface state of the bellows should be:
(1) Copper alloy bellows hose are allowed to be passivated surface and uniformly oxidized (dark-colored) surface obtained after temperature stabilization or aging treatment;
(2) Stainless steel vacuum bellows are allowed to be polished and sandblasted.
- The outer surface of the bellows should be free of defects such as scratches, cracks, dents, inclusions and rust; slight traces on the parting surface of the forming mold are allowed.
- For special performance requirements, it can be specified separately through the agreement between the ordering party and the manufacturer.